Tips to Avoid Mold Growth
Follow these tips to help prevent mold growth in your home or business:
- Keep the humidity between 30 and 60 percent.
- Provide proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows and other areas where water might enter the building and perform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
Visit our Mold information page to learn more about our mold services.
Don't forget time is critical, so contact SERVPRO of Southern and Eastern Rockland County for professional water removal and mold mitigation. We are Faster to any size disaster.